|Written by||Toshihiro Fujiwara|
|Original run||2005 – 2006|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Takayuki Hamana|
|Studio||Aniplex, Trans Arts, Production I.G (computer effects)|
|English network||YTV, Cartoon Network|
|Original run||October 1, 2005 – September 9, 2006|
Idaten Jump (IDATEN翔 Idaten Janpu?) is a manga series created by Toshihiro Fujiwara serialized in Comic BonBon. The manga tells the story about a boy named Sho Yamato who loves mountain biking. It was adapted into a 52-episode anime by Aniplex, whose original name is 韋駄天翔. A toyline was also made by Tomy. The manga was released in America by Tokyopop, with all the sound effects in Japanese only.
- 1 Story
- 2 Characters
- 3 MTB
- 4 Emblems
- 5 Episode guide
- 6 Cast
- 7 Crew
- 8 Adaptations
- 9 Toys
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Sho Yamato enjoys MTB (short for "mountain biking") a whole lot, he's always practiced at the "X-Zone" with his friends, Kakeru and Makoto, on a bike his dad has built called "Flame Kaiser". One day, he was challenged to a race by a MTB team called Shark Tooth and whoever won the race got the X-Zone. For Sho, the X-Zone had always been a place of happy memories. He had spent many days there with his father who had disappeared, so he could not lose the game. During the race with Team Shark Tooth's leader Gabu Samejima, black smoke suddenly covered the ground around them, and they were sent to another world that's also called the X-Zone.
When Sho woke up, he found Kakeru, Makoto, and his MTB Flame Kaiser were also there. Of course, they did not know where they were. While they were wondering what had happened, MTB riders came. They challenged Sho to an Idaten battle, a form of MTB race in the X-Zone. They said the only way for Sho to return is by collecting 10 gold emblems by winning Idaten battles with their embelems. This is how Sho came down to compete in Idaten Battles at various courses such as ghost towns, volcanoes, ancient ruins, deserts, and snow-topped mountains. Now Sho must Idaten Battle for the sake of returning home.
After returning home, Sho returned to X-Zone to find his lost father Takeshi while taking on the mysterious Team X.
- Sho Yamato (山登翔(やまと しょう))
- Voiced by: Akeno Watanabe (Japanese), Yuri Lowenthal (English)
- The main protagonist of the story. He is an excellent MTB rider and can do amazing tricks. He later defeats Gabu for the control of X City with the assistance of Makoto, Kyoichi, Arthur and Koei. After defeating his father (who was under the control of an ancient evil)as well as Team X, Sho chose to leave behind his friends to stay in X-Zone. But with the help of Hosuke, Sho was able to travel freely between Earth and X-Zone and reunite with his friends in the X-Zone MTB course. His MTB is Flame Kaiser.
- Makoto Shido (獅堂まこと(しどう まこと))
- Voiced by: Sawa Ishige (Japanese), Dorothy Elias-Fahn (English)
- She is a girl MTB rider, the sister of Kyoichi Shido, and is Sho's childhood friend. She later realizes that her MTB is a legendary Idaten Bike called Neptune Emperor (Neptune in the english anime). During her time in the X-Zone, she discovered that the mysterious MTB rider that has been helping Sho's group was her brother Kyoichi (who in the latter episode joined Sho's group .
- Kakeru Sakamaki (坂巻駆(さかまき かける))
- Voiced by: Mokoto Tsumura (Japanese), Philece Sampler (English)
- Kakeru is a very skilled mechanic and helps Sho fix his bike a lot. He is also one of Sho's best friends.
- Hosuke (ホースケ)
- Voiced by: Yuuichi Nagashima (Japanese), Michael Sorich (English)
- A talking owl that accompanies Sho on his journeys. Hosuke followed Sho during a prison break attempt to rescue Sho, Makoto, and Kakeru. After Sho had defeated his father, it was revealed that Hosuke is Yuki's grandfather disguised as an owl. After his brother Takeshi had been transported to Earth, Hosuke became the King of the X-Zone. However, time moves much faster in X-Zone than it is on Earth, so Hosuke became an old man when Takeshi finally returned to X-Zone. Plotting to stop the ancient evil, Hosuke secretly became the talking owl, but without the memory of his former identity until he returned to his human form. In the end, Hosuke managed to help Sho get to Earth.
- Kyoichi Shido (獅堂京)
He is a male supporting cha racter from the Idaten Jump series. He is Makoto's elder brother. In the first few episodes, he used to follow Makoto, Sho, Kakeru and Hosuke but he always kept his distance, probably because he is scared of birds. His MTB is Thunder Emperor and he is a really good rider, being a trial bike champion.
- Nicknamed "Arthur the Painter," is an X tower knight bike rider. He first appeared in Gabu's tournament where he beats Taiga. Prior to his battle against Koei, he stumbled onto a plot by the Four Kings only for them to be thwarted by Koei. In Gabu's tournament, he lost to Koei due to interference by the Four Kings. It is later revealed that he worked alongside Yuki to help protect the secrets of the X-Tower and heal the X-Zone. His Idaten Bike is called Hammer Head.
- Ayumu Yamato (山登あゆむ(やまと あゆむ))
- Voiced by: Chiro Kanzaki (Japanese), Mona Marshall (English)
- Sho's younger brother. He later joins Sho in his search for their father. Ayumu was forbidden to ride on bike because he goes crazy whenever riding one. His bike is Imperial Dragon (インペリアルドラゴン).Ayumu also like Koei's little sister not only that Ayumu defeated a lot of MTB riders using Imperial dragon and his explosive power
- Takeshi Yamato (山登猛(たけし))/ Takeru Yamato
- Voiced by: Hozumi Gôda (Japanese), Steven Blum (English)
- Sho Yamato's father. When he was falling during a bike accident, he was brought into the X-Zone to repair Imperial X during a power crisis. When he tried to return to the his home world, he disappeared alongside Yuki's father and was never seen again. During his disappearance, he built Imperial Tiger, and Imperial Dragon while struggling against the power of Dark Emblem, and also seen by Kyoichi in hooded form. He was later revealed to be on Imperial Island as Team X leader where he was possessed by the Ancient Evil of the X-Zone. He ended up challenging Sho for the fate of both worlds. After Sho had defeated his father expelling the Ancient Evil out of him, it was revealed Takeshi was an X-Zone native that had been transported from Imperial Island to Earth. Then he subsequently started a family, built Flame Kaiser, and constructed the X-Zone MTB course before the accident. At the end of the series, he chose to stay in X-Zone to train Sho as the new guardian.
Team Shark Tooth
Team Shark Tooth is a group of MTB riders that serve as the primary antagonists of the first half of the series. Upon their invasion on X-City, they went by the name of Team ST (チームＳＴ) and gained some followers in the process. Besides a substantial number of unnamed grunts, the members of Team ST are:
- Gabu Samejima (鮫島牙舞(さめじま がぶ))
- Voiced by: Akiyo Kaneda (Japanese), Kirk Thornton (English)
- Leader of the Shark Tooth MTB team. Upon his arrival in the X-Zone one year ago, he became the dictator of X-City after overthrowing its mayor. He was said to have lured many MTB Riders to his team. In "Revelations," it is revealed that although he is the leader of the Shark Tooth gang, he is actually the younger Samejima brother and that his team had actually arrived earlier. He was also in Kakeru's algebra class. He was defeated by Sho in X-City, but later returns to help fight Team X. His bike is called Bloody Fang (changed to Poison Fang in the English anime).He became kinder when he join on defeating team x
- Taiga Samejima (鮫島大牙(さめじま たいが))
- Voiced by: Toshiyuki Kusuda (Japanese), Steve Staley (English)
- The oldest Samejima brother and second-in-command of Shark Tooth. When confronted in the cave and defeated in an Idaten battle with Sho, he revealed that the Shark Tooth MTB team came to the X-Zone one year ago. In his brother's tournament, he lost to Arthur resulting in him being kicked out until Gabu's defeat. He was later reinstated following Gabu's defeat. When Team X later came to power, he became X-City's protector while Koei is away.
- The Four Kings
- Kiyoshi Voiced by: Brian Beacock
- Mitsuru Voiced by: Unavailable
- Sayji Voiced by: Unavailable
- Mantaro Voiced by: Unavailable
- Made up of Kiyoshi, Mitsuru, Sayji, and Mantaro, The Four Kings are four MTB Riders who are members of the Shark Tooth MTB team. Though they are unskilled riders, they are often a cause problems by interfering through their underhanded tricks.
- Captain Jackal
- Voiced by: Yoshiaki Matsumoto (Japanese), Kirk Thornton (English)
- A ship captain who is a member of Team ST. He and his crewmen challenged Sho when Sho was on a ship to X-City. They did get away with some of Sho's Emblems at the cost of Captain Jackal's ship and handed them to Gabu and Taiga. He also helped the other adult members of Team ST into preventing Sho from reaching Gabu. Captain Jackal took part in this to make Sho pay for sinking his ship. He was defeated by Koei and arrested by the X-Zone Police Captain prior to the black smoke returning him to Earth.
- Yoko & Rika
- Yoko Voiced by: Rio Natsuki
- Rika Voiced by: Noriko Namiki (Japanese), Philece Sampler (English)
- Two sisters who are resort tycoons and members of Team ST. They turned a local village into a slum when they used the villager's money to build their resorts in Gold Celebresort City and ended up making everything in their resorts expensive. While Yoko does the MTB battles, Rika uses parts of MTBs to build Yoko's MTB rider. They defeated the villagers to gain their money. When their men captured Yuki, Sho had to Idaten Battle Yoko for her freedom. Despite the difficulty on the sand dunes, Sho beat Yoko when her bike (which was overlaid with expensive jewels) fell apart. They reappeared to help the other adult members of Team ST into preventing Sho from reaching Gabu. They were defeated by Koei and arrested by the X-Zone Police Captain prior to the black smoke sending them to Earth.
- Mr. Teacher (ミスターティーチャー)
- Voiced by: Ben Takada (Japanese), Kirk Thornton (English)
- A teacher-themed biker in a school theme park and member of Team ST. He captured Kyoichi and Sho had to beat him in order to rescue him. He reappeared to help the other adult members of Team ST into preventing Sho from getting to Gabu. He was defeated by Koei and arrested by the X-Zone Police Captain prior to the black smoke returning him to Earth.
- Prince Ryota
- Voiced by: Mona Marshall
- Ruler of a kingdom in the middle of a lake and member of Team ST. Despite being a member of Team ST, Prince Ryota isn't like the other members of that group. To get info on how to get to X-City, Makoto challenged him to an Idaten Battle. The reason why Ryota was winning is because his butler Sebastian has been secretly sabotaging the wooden bridges on the courses without the Prince knowing. Makoto managed to defeat Prince Ryota and gain the information on how to get to X-City.Prince Ryota also like Makoto and forcing her to be his princess
- Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- Sebastian is a butler who serves Prince Ryota. He had been secretly sabotaging the wooden bridges on the race course to help Prince Ryota win. Sho managed to expose his plans, yet Ryota forgave him.
- Pete & Danny
- Pete Voiced by: Kirk Thornton
- Danny Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- Two eyepatch-wearing members of Team ST. They sabotaged Sho's bike trailer and framed Makoto causing them to get into a fight. They challenged Sho to an Idaten Battle in the rain since they knew that they would have the advantage after stealing Flame Kaiser's pedal from the sabotage. When Sho and Flame Kaiser are sidelined, Makoto ended up defeating them realizing that her bike is a legendary Idaten Bike that specializes in water. They reappeared to help the other adult members of Team ST to prevent Sho from reaching Gabu. They were defeated by Koei and arrested by the X-Zone Police Captain prior to the black smoke returning them to Earth.
- Voiced by: Brian Beacock
- Nicknamed "The Leopard," Jero worked for his father's mattress store in X-City until he joined Team Shark Tooth. When Gabu gave him an MTB that has a motor engine, he didn't use it until Gabu took control of the bike. After that and being defeated by Sho, he quit the Shark Tooth team. He later ended up under the control of Team X and Idaten Battled Sho on Earth and was defeated again. He was sucked back into the X-Zone for his failure.
- Voiced by: Paul St. Peter
- An MTB Rider who specializes in MTB Battles in dark places. In Gabu's tournament in X-City, Sho Idaten Battled him in the subway where he was defeated. He seems to be working for Gabu since he is seen helping the other adult members of Team ST into preventing Sho and Co. from getting to Gabu. He and the others end up fighting and defeated by Koei and are arrested by the X-Zone Police Captain prior to the black smoke returning him to Earth.
Team X (チーム X?) is a team of mountain bikers that serve as the primary antagonists of the second half of the series. They invaded X-City and turned everyone they defeated into their slaves with the Dark Emblems they placed on their MTBs. Their base is on Imperial Island. Among the known victims are:
- Fisherman Masagi
- Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- A fisherman MTB Rider and his fellow villagers who ended up under the control of Team X. A disguised Kyoichi under the control of Team X had given orders to Masagi to capture Ayumu and defeat Sho. Ayumu was challenged to an Idaten Battle by him and fell into the fisherman's trap. Sho Idaten Battled him where Masagi anticipated that Sho would get caught in the high tide. Ayumu escaped and tried to help Sho before the high tide occurred. Once Masagi was defeated, the rest of the villagers were free from the Dark Emblem.
- Count Freddy
- A vampire-like MTB Rider under the control of Team X who resides in a haunted mansion. He was the one who infected Makoto, Kakeru, Ayumu, Hosuke, and many of the mansion's inhabitants with Dark Emblems that gave them zombie-like personalities. When Sho encountered him, he Idaten Battled Count Freddy in the mansion with the windows shut. Once he was defeated, the victims were freed.
- Spike and Whip
- The male and female MTB Rider duo. They lost against Sho Yamato and Gabu Samejima in an Idaten Battle.
- Imperial Knights
- The white-suited MTB riders that appear in large groups in Imperial Island. They serve as the foot soldiers to Team X. In the final battle with Team X, all of them were defeated by Ayumu.
- Masumi Yamato
- Voiced by: Philece Sampler
- Masami is Sho and Ayumu's mother and the wife of Takeshi.
- Rogue MTB Riders Leader (町のボス)
- Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- His real name is unknown, but is referred to as "The Boss." He is an outlaw biker who challenged Sho immediately after Sho had entered X-Zone. After he was defeated, the biker help saved Sho and Hosuke from the local X-Zone Police.
- X-Zone Police Captain (警備隊長)
- Voiced by: Kirk Thornton
- A police officer and Captain of the Northern Guard who arrests unsanctioned Idaten Battlers. He had arrested Sho, Makoto, and Kakero when they were thought to be with the Rogue MTB Boss. Kyoichi and the Rogue MTB Boss had to bust them out causing the Police Captain to lead his men to pursue Sho. Kyoichi had to buy Sho some time by sidelining the Police Captain's men during their pursuit of Sho in the forest. The Police Captain managed to catch up to Sho at the desert. Sho beat him to prove that he is not associated with the Rogue MTB Boss. He reappeared to help protect the citizens of X-City from danger. He later ends up under the control of Team X and Idaten Battled Sho on Earth only to end up being defeated and freed from the Dark Emblem, then he was pulled back into the X-Zone. He later returns to help fight Team X when Sho is on Imperial Island.
- Shin the Shadow (シン)
- Voiced by: Jin Domon (Japanese), Kirk Thornton (English)
- A cowboy biker. His winning secret is that he has a twin brother taking over the course in the middle of Idaten battle. He used that cheating move to defeat Sho, but Shin the Shadow was defeated by Kyoichi who exposed Shin's winning secret.
- Terry the Megaton (テリー)
- Voiced by: Eiji Takemoto (Japanese), Steven Blum (English)
- Zentaro (ゼンタロウ)
- Voiced by: Hidenobu Kiuchi (Japanese), Steven Blum (English)
- A professional MTB rider who owns a bike shop in Volcano Village. He owns the blueprints of Imperial X.
- Takuma (タクマ)
- Voiced by: Kentarou Itou (Japanese), Kirk Thornton (English)
- Leader of the Poison Spider MTB Team (毒グモ団). He accused Zentaro of giving him a rigged tire which injured one of his teammates and planned to take some of the bike parts in Zentaro's shop as a refund. Sho had to MTB Battle him in a volcano in order to prove Zentaro's innocence. Takuma lost to Sho when the volcano shook, but he was saved by Kyoichi.
- Seiji (セイジ)
- Voiced by: Brian Beacock
- Leader of the Hyper Brain (ハイパーブレーン) MTB team.
- Jun (淳)
- Voiced by: Mona Marshall
- Mechanic of the Hyper Brain MTB team.
- Tasuku (たすく)
- Voiced by: Kirk Thornton
- Rider for the Hyper Brain MTB team. In Gabu's tournament in X-City, he lost to Kyoichi.
- Ken (ケン)
- Ken's Male Voice Voiced by: Steve Staley
- Ken's Female Voice Voiced by: Philece Sampler
- Nicknamed "The Grim Reaper," he and his henchmen disguised themselves as girls to learn Sho's weaknesses from Hosuke. Sometimes, he ends up laughing which turns into a girl's laugh. He reappeared on TV where he and his minions were fighting Gen while being a victim of Team X.
- Native MTB Rider
- Voiced by: Dave Wittenberg
- Voiced by: Hideyuki Umezu (Japanese), Steven Blum (English)
- An MTB rider who lives in the snowy mountains with his daughter Rin. In Gabu's tournament in X-City, he lost to Taiga. He was eventually returned to Earth where he was seen fighting Ken and his minions on TV.
- Rin (リン)
- Voiced by: Michelle Ruff
- Daughter of Gen.
- Voiced by: Steven Blum
- Nicknamed "The Falcon," Go is an MTB Rider in a miner town who claimed that he beat Flame Kaiser. He claimed that to impress his younger sister Saya. After an accident years ago, he's been afraid to get on his bike. With Sho's help, he got back on and defeated two punks that were attacking their town.
- Sunset Brothers
- Sunset Joe Voiced by: Unavailable
- Sunset Reiu Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- Joe and Reiu are the gatekeepers of the North Gate of X-City. Sho had to Idaten Battle them at dawn in order to get into X-City. Sho learned from their mother that Joe had a bump on his forehead during their Idaten Battle with Team Shark Tooth who defeated them. Sho eventually defeated them and went on to X-City.
- Mayor of X-City
- Voiced by: Paul St. Peter
- The unnamed mayor that ruled X-City before Gabu overthrew him.
- Bonnie C
- Nostradamus Saiyaka
- Voiced by: Mona Marshall
- A gypsy MTB Rider who can predict the future. In Gabu's tournament, Arthur Idaten Battled her and beat her when she dropped her crystal ball and tripped over it with her MTB at the starting line. She later crashes the battle against Arthur and Taiga and ended up being saved by Arthur when she fell off the ramp.
- Kiku (菊(キク))
- Koei's younger sister. She falls ill in her first appearance and is later captured by Gabu causing Koei to end up doing whatever he wants in exchange that Kiku gets a doctor. Once she was freed, Koei and Sho continued to returned to their battle.
- A boy who had lent his bike to Ayumu during the match between Sho Yamato and Jiro in real world.
- Ichibashi and Honda
- Yuki's trusted MTB trainers who resided in the X-Zone. When Takeshi was in X-Zone, they were trained by him to be mechanics. They gave Sho and Co. an all-terrain bike trailer on their journey to Imperial Island.
- Germ Man
- Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- A microbial MTB rider and his germs that infected Makoto with bad fruit found in the Nameless Forest. Sho was shrunken down to size to face Germ Man. Once Sho won the Idaten Battle, Germ Man and his Germ Men were vanquished.
- Flame Kaiser : Sho Yamato's MTB. Although Sho and his father have built Flame Kaiser before entering X-Zone, the MTB is regarded as a legend in X-Zone. He can move faster with its special attack, and is later shown to be capable of flight after being knocked off a building by Gabu. Sometimes, the powerful energies surrounding Sho and Flame Kaiser can take the form of a phoenix.Flame Kaiser hold a platinum emblem capable of changing the whole X-zone and the world
- Neptune - Makoto Shido's MTB. Can ride through water with greater speed than a normal MTB going through land. Sometimes, the powerful energies surrounding Makoto and Neptune can take the form of a dolphin when on water.
- Thunder Emperor : Kyoichi Shido's MTB.Thunder Emperor has a secret move that is capable riding on a bridge wire
- Bloody Fang : Gabu Samejima's MTB. its strongest attack is Bloody Impact, which creates a red shockwave powerful enough to destroy concrete buildings around him, literally blowing Gabu's competition away. Sometimes, the powerful energies surrounding Gabu and Bloody Fang can take the form of a wolf.
- Aero Scissors : Koei's MTB. its strongest attack is Aero Blade Tornado which is used to blow away the competition. Sometimes, the powerful energies surrounding Koei and Aero Scissors can take form of a fox.
- Hammer Head : Arthur's MTB. The Iron Hammer Crush attack has the power to break through solid objects and gives Arthur more gripping power.
- Terry's Junior Giant (?): Terry the Megaton's MTB. It is a 3-wheel MTB with 2 wheels on front axle that can trap a biker ahead of him.
- Imperial X : It was built by the ancients. Imperial X gives peace to X-City. When it was broken, Sho's father had to fix it. Zentaro's Imperial X blueprint revealed that it can reach top speed on any terrain. It is said to even create racing terrains. When Takeshi rode it under the influence of an ancient evil, its attack is Even's Destruction.It is said the Imperial X balance the world through its power of creatibility
- Imperial Dragon : Ayumu Yamato's MTB. A miniature version of Imperial X, it appeared after the match between Sho Yamato and the X-Zone Police Captain (who was under the control of Team X at the time), before Sho and the others returned to the X-Zone.Imperial Dragon has an explosive power that is capable of hitting its opponent
- Imperial Tiger : An MTB ridden by a Kyoichi Shido while he was being controlled by Team X. After Sho had defeated Kyoichi, Imperial Tiger had also been used by Sho to train for the ultimate technique after losing the Flame Kaiser platinum emblum to his father.
- Bacteria Baron: Germ Man's MTB.
- Defense Bike: Team X's autonomous black MTB guarding Imperial Island.
Each gold emblem is worth 10 silver emblems, while a platinum emblem is worth 3 gold emblems.
The Dark Emblem appears after Sho has returned to X-Zone, which is used by Team X to control MTB Riders. It can apparently control any living creature (or at least owls in Hosuke's case) also.
- Idaten Jump -
- Detour -
- Rush -
- Trap -
- Reveal -
- Hidden -
- Challenge -
- Palace -
- Rain -
- Revelations -
- Training -
- Enemy -
- Guardian -
- City -
- Who's Who -
- Duel -
- Darkness -
- Shadow -
- Race -
- Showdown Pt. 1 -
- Showdown Pt. 2 -
- Homecoming Pt. 1 -
- Homecoming Pt. 2 -
- Breakthrough -
- Return -
- Runner -
- No Exit -
- Rescue -
- Crash Course -
- High Stakes -
- Imperial X -
- Tower -
- Formidable -
- Confrontation -
- Warp -
- With a Little Help From My Friends -
- Hero -
For unknown reasons, the entire 52 episode series was edited into a total of 37 episodes. In most cases, 1 English episode was actually two Japanese episodes, however two episodes were kept in their entirety. This was similar to the first episode of Shinzo (except Episode #2 of that show was reaired separately). Additionally, Idaten ("EE-da-ten") is regularly pronounced "eye-DAHT-en" in the English dub.
- Akeno Watanabe - Sho Yamato
- Sawa Ishige - Makoto Shido
- Makoto Tsumura - Kakeru Sakamaki
- Yuuichi Nagashima - Hosuke
- Daisuke Namikawa - Kyoichi Shido
- Risa Mizuno - Yuki
- Akiyo Kaneda - Gabu Samejima
- Toshiyuki Kusuda - Taiga Samejima
- Chiro Kanzaki - Ayumu Yamato
- Akira Nakagawa - Rin
- Ben Takada - Mr. Teacher
- Chihiro Suzuki - George
- Eiji Takemoto - Koei, Terry
- Fuyuka Oura - Akira
- Hidenobu Kiuchi - Zentaro
- Hideyuki Umezu - Gen
- Hozumi Gôda - Narration, Takeshi Yamato
- Jin Domon - Shin
- Kentarou Itou - Takuma
- Kunihiro Kawamoto - Tasuku
- Norihisa Mori - Ken
- Noriko Namiki - Rika
- Rio Natsuki - Yoko
- Ryo Naitou - Jun
- Yoshiaki Matsumoto - Jackal
- Yuuki Masuda - Masa
- Brian Beacock - Seiji, Kiyoshi (of The Four Kings), Arthur, Jero
- Steven Blum - Takeshi Yamato, Koei, Terry the Megaton, Zentaro, Poison Spider Team Member, Gen, Boris, Peter, Crewman A, Go, Townsfolks, Guards, Additional Voices
- Dorothy Elias-Fahn - Mokoto Shido
- Megan Hollingshead - Bonnie C.
- Yuri Lowenthal - Sho Yamato
- Mona Marshall - Ayumu Yamato, Jun, Prince Ryota, Nostradamus Saiyaka
- Paul St. Peter - Mayor of X-City, Shadow
- Jamieson Price -
- Michelle Ruff - Yuki, Rin
- Philece Sampler - Kakeru Sakamaki, Sho's Mom, Rika
- Michael Sorich - Hosuke, Rogue MTB Team Leader, Rogue MTB Team Member, Crewman B, Villager, Sebastian, Danny, Four Kings Member #3, Sunset Reiu, Captain Masagi, Germ Man
- Steve Staley - Taiga Samejima, Ken
- Kirk Thornton - Gabu Samejima, X-Zone Police Captain, Shin the Shadow, Takuma, Tasuku, Captain Jackal, Mr. Teacher, Pete,
- Dave Wittenberg - Kyoichi Shido, Rogue MTB Team Member, Team Bandits Member, Poison Spider Team Member, Native MTB Rider
- Michael Sorich - Voice Director
Etc...TV is also still airing the anime in Spanish dub.
ZAZ aired the anime in Spanish dub from September 1, 2009 to January 2, 2012.
Televen aired the anime in Spanish dub in June 25, 2011.
Italia 1 aired the anime in Italian dub from September 8, 2008 to January 15, 2009 and repeated from January 18, 2009 to April 29, 2009 every Sunday morning. In April 5, 2009, it was replaced by The Batman. Hiro had re-runs of this anime.
Canal Panda is airing the anime in Portuguese dub since June 18, 2012.
Sonic-Nickelodeon is airing the anime in Hindi dub since January 2014.
A life-sized version of Flame Kaiser and the matching helmet were also sold by Keiyo D2 and Toys R Us stores in Japan.
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2008)|
- (Japanese) Official Japanese site
- Idaten Jump (manga) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Idaten Jump (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia