From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An idea usually refers to a person's thought or a developed concept. Ideas may also refer to:
- Ideas (retailer), a Pakistani retail chain
- Ideas (radio show), a Canadian radio program
- I-DEAS, the CAx software
- Theory of forms, by Plato, a theory of abstract entities
- Ideas festival, a biennial event in Brisbane, Australia presented by the Queensland Government
- LSE IDEAS, an international affairs research centre at the London School of Economics
- IDEAS (Think tank), Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs, a Malaysian think tank.
- International Defence Exhibition and Seminar, a major biennial defence event based in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.