From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ideation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ideation may refer to:
- Ideation (idea generation), the process of creating new ideas
- Suicidal ideation, a common medical term for thoughts about suicide
- Paranoid ideation, a symptom of schizophrenia and several other mental disorders
- Meditation, the process by which human consciousness reaches deeper states of awareness
- Constructivism in international relations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.