Identity Card of the Russian Armed Forces
|Military Identity Card
(Russian: Военный билет Вооружённых сил России)
An example of the card
Identity Card of the Russian Armed Forces (Russian: Военный билет Вооружённых сил России) is a document issued to soldiers of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and other "power" agencies, where military service is provided, as well as in the case of exemption from military service or admission to the reserve. For the military is a document replacing the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation. In modern Russian military cards are issued two samples: Military ID soldier, sailor, sergeant, sergeant, warrant officer, warrant officer, and the other type for military officers.
In addition to the modern version of the document are in use military cards issued in the Soviet Union, as well as several options for military cards issued in the Russian Federation.
In military jargon military the card is often called voennik.
In addition to the general plan information, such as last name, first name and middle name (name), date and place of birth, education, and the presence of a civilian specialty sports category, military ID can contain a number of specific information, such as:
- The decision draft board;
- Mark for military (civilian alternative) service, post and MAS;
- Military rank, classiness specialty;
- Government (departmental) awards and decorations;
- Injuries and contusions;
- The list of weapons and technical equipment assigned to the military;
- Information on staying in the reserve;
- The information on the military training;
- Anthropometric measurements (height, head circumference, the size of the mask, Rostovka (size clothing), shoe size;
- The marks for the admission and withdrawal of the military registration.
- Evaluation of the decision of the military oath or bringing obligation. A note is made of the military chief of staff, as follows: "It is a military oath (liability brought)", and also indicates the day, month and year of bringing (bringing).
- United States Uniformed Services Privilege and Identification Card
- Internal Passport of Russia
- Russian passport
- Universal Electronic Card
- Абзац второй подпункта 16 статьи 2 Федерального закона «Об основных гарантиях избирательных прав и права на участие в референдуме граждан Российской Федерации»