From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ido or ido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ido or IDO may refer to:
- Ido Abram (born 1940), Dutch educationist
- Ido Drent (born 1987), New Zealand actor
- Ido Exbard (born 1988), Israeli footballer
- Ido Kozikaro (born 1978), Israeli basketball player
- Ido Levy (born 1990), Israeli footballer
- Ido Mosseri (born 1978), Israeli actor
- Ido Nehoshtan (born 1957), Israeli military commander
- Ido Pariente (born 1978), Israeli martial artist
- Ido Reizan (1859–1935), Japanese writer
- Jacky Ido (born 1977), Burkinabe-born French film actor
- Toshizō Ido (born 1945), governor of Hyōgo Prefecture in Japan
- Victor Ido (1869–1948), main alias of Indo (Eurasian) Dutch language writer and journalist Hans van de Wall
- Ido, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Oyo State
- IDO – EKITI, located in Ido/Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State, Nigeria
- Ido-Osi, in Ekiti State, Nigeria
- Ido (language), a constructed language
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, a key enzyme of tryptophan (TRP) metabolism.
- Identification Officer, an officer in NATO Control and Reporting Centre (CRC)
- Ido (film), a 2005 film by director Kei Fujiwara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.