From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Idris may refer to:
- Edrissa Sanneh, Italian television personalities
- Cadair Idris, a mountain in Gwynedd, Wales.
- Idris (name), list of people with this given name or surname.
- Idris (giant), giant and astronomer of Welsh tradition.
- Idris (prophet), Islamic prophet mentioned in the Qur'an.
- Idris (operating system), a multi-tasking, Unix-like, multi-user, real-time operating system.
- Idris (programming language), a functional dependent-type programming language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.