First look poster of Idukki Gold
|Directed by||Aashiq Abu|
|Produced by||M. Renjith|
|Written by||Dileesh Nair
|Based on||Idukki Gold
by Santhosh Echikkanam
|Editing by||V. Sajan|
|Studio||Rejaputhra Visual Media|
Idukki Gold is a 2013 Malayalam-language Indian feature film directed by Aashiq Abu, starring Vijayaraghavan, Pratap Pothen, Raveendran, Babu Antony and Maniyanpilla Raju, based on Santhosh Echikkanam's short story of the same name. The film was released on October 11, 2013 
The film narrates the story of a few high-school friends getting back together after a long time to smoke a variety of marijuana, Idukki Gold, locally known as Neela Chadayan. Babu Antony, Prathap Pothen, Maniyanpilla Raju, Vijayaraghavan and Raveendran play central roles in this film.
- Babu Antony as Antony
- Vijayaraghavan as Raman
- Maniyanpilla Raju as Madan
- Prathap Pothen as Michael
- Raveendran as Ravi
- Lal as Behnnan
- Joy Mathew as John
- Sajitha Madathil as Shyamala
- Ravi Vallathol as Sadanandan
- Sasi Kalinga as Dead body in coffin
- Praseeda as Manju
- Nazim Hasbi
The film opened to mixed reviews upon release. Pramod Thomas of The New Indian Express stated in his review, "Do not go in with great expectations, and you might savour this film, but if the big names weigh on your mind, then you are most likely to come away a tad disappointed." Sharika C. of The Hindu commented, "Even for all its glitter - stunning visuals, soulful music and stellar performances - the film fails to strike gold." She also pointed out that "Aashiq Abu seems to have borrowed heavily from Quentin Tarantino for the titling, segmenting and visual effects, but hasn’t quite managed to get right the punch that characterises the master filmmaker’s movies." Veeyen of Nowrunning.com rated the film 2.5/5 and said, "'Idukki Gold' does disseminate a heavy scent that enthralls you, and yet which is never intoxicating enough to leave you blissfully smashed." Sify.com's reviewer gave the verdict as "average" and wrote, "We are ready to accept a movie without a conventional or a hard-hitting storyline, if it is entertaining. But the film never really succeeds beyond a point in that way and Aashiq Abu tries his best by packaging the whole film deliciously."
- "Raju is the hero in Idukki Gold". indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Raju is the hero in Idukki Gold". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- Idukki Gold Soon to You | Movie Review .Movienoon.com
- Pramod Thomas (13 October 2013). "Gold, Minus the Sheen". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- Sharika C. (13 October 2013). "Idukki outing fails to strike gold". The Hindu. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- Veeyen (11 October 2013). "Idukki Gold Review". Nowrunning.com. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Movie Review: Idukki Gold". Sify.com. 12 October 2013. Retrieved 13 October 2013.