June 6, 1990 |
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hair color||Dark blonde|
|Measurements||US) 32-24-35.5 ; (EU) 81-61-90|
|Dress size||(US) 3 ; (EU) 33|
Lagūna was born in Saldus, Latvia, and began her modeling career in 2007 when she was scouted during the MTV/B-day festival in Riga by Nils Raumanis, the founder of DANDY model management. She later signed with WOMEN model management in Milan. Her runway debut was at the Spring 2008 London fashion Week in the Burberry anniversary fashion show. In 2008 she signed with model agency Women Management Paris and SUPREME Model Management in New York. Laguna has since walked in shows for designers such as Shiatzy Chen, Christian Dior, Nina Ricci, Dolce & Gabbana, Victoria's Secret, Versace, Carolina Herrera, and Michael Kors.
Laguna has been featured on the cover of Vogue Germany, Vogue Greece, Rush magazine, Elle France, and Marie Claire Italy.
- "Ieva Laguna". Fashionmodeldirectory. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Ieva Laguna on models.com".
- "Latviete Ieva Lagūna kļuvusi par "Victoria’s Secret" seju" (in Latvian). Kas Jauns!. 13 November 2011. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Latviete kļuvusi par seksīgo "Victoria’s Secret" eņģeli" (in Latvian). Apollo.lv. 14 November 2011. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Ievai Lagūnai paredz pasaules slavu" (in Latvian). Delfi.lv. 15 November 2011. Retrieved 15 November 2011.