If I Were You (Collin Raye song)
|"If I Were You"|
|Single by Collin Raye|
|from the album Extremes|
|B-side||"A Bible and a Bus Ticket Home"|
|Released||April 3, 1995|
|Collin Raye singles chronology|
"If I Were You" is a song written by John Hobbs and Chris Farren, and recorded by American country music singer Collin Raye. It was released in April 1995 as the fifth and final single from his album Extremes. It peaked at #4 both in the United States and in Canada. The song is not to be confused with a different composition titled "If I Were You", which appears on Raye's debut album All I Can Be.
"If I Were You" debuted at number 62 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of April 8, 1995.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||4|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||4|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||87|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||34|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- "RPM Country Tracks." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. July 3, 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
- "Collin Raye Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Collin Raye.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1995". RPM. December 18, 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
- "Best of 1995: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.