If Walls Could Talk
- If Walls Could Talk is also the name of a 4-part historical documentary programme by Lucy Worsley .
|"If Walls Could Talk"|
|Single by Céline Dion|
|from the album All the Way... A Decade of Song|
|Released||December 4, 2000(cancelled)|
|Length||5:19 (Album Version)
4:34 (Radio Edit)
|Writer(s)||Robert John "Mutt" Lange|
|Producer(s)||Robert John "Mutt" Lange|
|Céline Dion singles chronology|
"If Walls Could Talk" was written and produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange, best known for his multplatinum recordings with Shania Twain, who sang backing vocals on this track, and programmed by Richard Meyer aka Swayd.
First, in January 2000 there were rumors that "If Walls Could Talk" will be Céline Dion's next single in the United Kingdom. But two months later, Sony Music UK released "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" instead. In April 2000, the cover of the single and the tracklist became available. "If Walls Could Talk" was supposed to be released on May 5, 2000 in Mexico, but it was cancelled. They preferred to release "I Want You to Need Me." Again, in October Sony decided to release the single in Europe, Australia, Japan and Central America in December 2000. But the release was cancelled for the third time. With this the promotion of All the Way... A Decade of Song has ended.
Formats and track listings
Australian cancelled CD maxi single
- "If Walls Could Talk" – 5:19
- "Then You Look at Me" – 4:08
- "Un garçon pas comme les autres (Ziggy)" (live) – 3:19
European/Japanese cancelled CD maxi single
- "If Walls Could Talk"– 5:19
- "If Walls Could Talk" (radio edit) – 4:34
- "To Love You More" – 5:28
- Glatzer, Jenna (2005). Céline Dion: For Keeps. Andrews McMeel Publishing. ISBN 0-7407-5559-5.