If You Could Only See Me Now
|"If You Could Only See Me Now"|
|Single by T. Graham Brown|
|from the album Bumper to Bumper|
|Writer(s)||Susan Longacre, Rick Giles|
|Producer(s)||Barry Beckett, T. Graham Brown|
|T. Graham Brown singles chronology|
"If You Could Only See Me Now" is the title of a song written by Susan Longacre and Rick Giles, and recorded by American country music artist T. Graham Brown. It was released in 1990 as the first single from the album Bumper to Bumper. The song reached #6 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||5|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||6|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||68|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||62|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 59.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. July 21, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "T. Graham Brown Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for T. Graham Brown.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1990". RPM. December 22, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Best of 1990: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|