From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ifa)
IFA may refer to:
- Institute for Astronomy, the branch of the University of Hawaii that maintains the Mauna Kea Observatory
- New York University Institute of Fine Arts, a graduate school of New York University
- IFA Paris, an international fashion school created in Paris in 1982
Economics and finance
- Independent Financial Adviser, a UK financial services professional
- Institute of Financial Accountants, a professional body representing financial accountants in the United Kingdom
- International Fiscal Association, an international organisation dealing with fiscal matters
- International Forfaiting Association, the international trade body for forfaiting
- International Factoring Association, an international association commercial factors
- Indian Football Association, the organization that administers association football in the state of West Bengal, India
- Intercollegiate Fencing Association, the oldest collegiate fencing conference in the United States
- International Fistball Association
- Iraq Football Association, the governing body for football in Iraq
- Irish Football Association, the organising body for football in Northern Ireland
- Islamabad football association, the governing body for football in Islamabad
- Israel Football Association, the governing body of football in Israel
- India Foundation for the Arts, a philanthropic grant-giving organization.
- Industrieverband Fahrzeugbau, a former East German vehicle manufacturer.
- Institute for Archaeologists, a professional organisation for archaeologists, based in the United Kingdom.
- Inter-Island Ferry Authority, a ferry service in the U.S. State of Alaska.
- International Federation of Anarchists, L'international des Federations Anarchistes, or International of Anarchist Federations.
- Irish Farmers' Association
- International Fertilizer Industry Association, a not-for-profit trade association that represents the global fertilizer industry.
- Invest in France Agency, the French government agency that promotes France's business image abroad and facilitates job-creating foreign investment.
- International Franchise Association, the world's oldest and largest organization representing franchising. Founded in 1960.
- International Federation on Ageing, an international non governmental organization working on ageing issues.
- International Federation of Airworthiness, dedicated to improving aviation safety by increasing international communication, awareness and cooperation on all airworthiness issues and particularly that of continuing airworthiness.
- Incomplete Freund's adjuvant, an antigen solution emulsified in mineral oil, used as a booster of the immune system
- Indirect Fluorescent Antibody test
- Interferometer, a device to measure the interference pattern caused by differing waves
- Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA Berlin), originally the International radio exhibition Berlin, now a consumer electronics trade fair
- Interconnexion France-Angleterre, a system for the transfer of electric power between France and England
- Ifá, a system of divination that originated in West Africa
- Ivar F. Andresen, a Norwegian opera singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IFA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.