From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Igbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Igbo may refer to:
- Igbo people, an ethnic group based in West Africa, chiefly in southeastern Nigeria
- Igbo language, a native language of the Igbo people of south-eastern Nigeria
- Igboid languages, a branch of the Volta-Niger language family, including Igbo
- Igboland, a cultural region in Nigeria
- Igbo mythology
- Igbo music
- Igbo art
- Kingdom of Nri, The ancient Kingdom considered to be the foundation of Igbo culture.
- Igbomina tribe, a tribe of the Yoruba people
- Igbo Women's War
- Delta Igbo, a subgroup of the Igbo People
- Nri Igbo, a subgroup of the Igbo people
- Igbo Jews
- Igbo rap
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.