From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iggy is a male name derived from the Roman family name Egnatius, of Etruscan origin. The spelling was later altered to resemble Latin ignis "fire". Iggy may also refer to:
- Iggy Azalea, Australian-born hip hop recording artist
- Iggy Pop, American punk rock singer and occasional actor
- Jarome Iginla, ice hockey player with the Calgary Flames
- Ralph Ignatowski, U.S. Marine tortured and killed at the Battle of Iwo Jima
- Michael J. Igyarto, Sports journalist also known as Windy City iGGY
- Andre Iguodala, American basketball player
- Michael Ignatieff, historian and Canadian politician
- Iggy, one of the main characters from James Patterson's Maximum Ride book series
- Iggy (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), a fictional character from the Japanese manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Jim Ignatowski, a fictional character from the TV series Taxi
- Iggy Koopa, a video game character in Super Mario Bros. series
- Iggy, a friend of Little Lulu comics character.
- St. Ignatius College Prep, a Chicago, Illinois, secondary school occasionally referred to as "Iggy"
- Iggy the Lion, the mascot for the Loyola Marymount Lions collegiate athletics teams
- Iggy (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Baby iguana produced by Ty, Inc.
- Iggy's, a fine dining restaurant in Singapore
- Italian Greyhound, a breed of dog, often abbreviated as "I.G." or "Iggy"
- Iggy's Reckin' Balls, a game for the Nintendo 64
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.