From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Igla may refer to:
|Look up igla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- International Gay and Lesbian Aquatics Association
- 9K38 Igla, portable surface-to-air missile
- Igla (spacecraft docking system), orbital spacecraft docking
- Needle (1988 film) (Igla), 1989 Soviet film directed by Rashid Nugmanov
- Bella Igla (born 1985), Israeli female chess player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Igla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.