From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up igloo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An igloo is a type of shelter built of snow, originally built by the Inuit.
Igloo may also refer to:
- The Igloo, a nickname for the Pittsburgh Civic Arena
- Igloo, a module on the Spacelab
Companies and products
- Igloo Products Corporation, an American manufacturer of ice chests
- Igloo Records, a Belgian record label
- Igloo (New Zealand), a pay TV service
- "Igloo", a song from the Where the Wild Things Are: Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Igloo or Iggy (1924–1931), the dog which accompanied Richard Evelyn Byrd on his expeditions to the North and South Poles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.