From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The airport in Igloolik is located above the town. It is the blue building at the upper left of this photo. November 2005
|IATA: YGT – ICAO: CYGT|
|Operator||Government of Nunavut|
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||173 ft / 53 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Canadian North||Hall Beach, Iqaluit, Pond Inlet|
|First Air||Hall Beach, Iqaluit|
Accidents and incidents
- On 29 November 1975, Douglas C-47A C-FOOX of Kenting Atlas Aviation was damaged beyond economic repair at Igloolik Airport.
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Flight Schedule and Route Map.
- First Air interactive weather/route map
- "C-FOOX Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 21 August 2010.
|This article about an airport in Nunavut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|