From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ignitor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ignitor may mean:
- An ignitor is a device used to trigger an explosive reaction.
- An ignitor may also be an electrical device that ignites gaseous fuel in an oven or a furnace. Two styles, spark gap and resistive element, are in common use.
- An ignitor is a device used to initiate combustion in a gas turbine engine during 'light up'
- Ignitor (band), a heavy metal band from Austin, Texas.
- IGNITOR, an Italian nuclear fusion research project
An ignitor is also a part of the ignition system of an internal-combustion engine which delivers spark to the combustion chamber:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.