|Born||1 January 1965
Lipetsk, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb)|
Igors Pavlovs (1 January 1965 in Lipetsk, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union) is retired professional Latvian ice hockey player. During his career he played for Dinamo Riga and later for various hockey teams in Germany. He also represented Latvia at international level.
After retiring as player Pavlovs became the coach of Krefeld Pinguine until he left on 29 April 2009, to join Kölner Haie who released him on 2 December 2009. In 2010-11 season he became assistant coach for Sibir of KHL. In October 2010, Pavlovs was named head coach of Spartak Moscow after Milos Rziga was fired due to a poor start to the season. In that December, after suffering a serious illness, and the team results not improving, Pavlovs was released from his post and named team scout. In February, 2011, Pavlovs became head coach of Rapperswil-Jona Lakers
- 2001-2002: Revier Löwen Oberhausen (Assistant Coach)
- 2002-2005: REV Bremerhaven (Assistant Coach)
- 2005-2007: REV Bremerhaven (Head Coach)
- 2007-2008: EV Regensburg
- 2008-2009: Krefeld Pinguine
- 2009: Kölner Haie
- 2010: HC Spartak Moscow
- "Mittendrin statt nur dabei" (in German). Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- Vertragsauflösung mit Igor Pavlov on www.krefeld-pinguine.de
- Igor Pavlov ist neuer Trainer der Kölner Haie - Statements von der Pressekonferenz online on www.haie.de
- Bill Stewart neuer Cheftrainer der Kölner Haie – Pavlov und Meister beurlaubt – Pauels mit neuen Aufgaben
- "Igors Pavlovs kļuvis par "Spartak" galveno treneri" (in Latvian). Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- "Pavlovs vairs nebūs "Spartak" galvenais treneris" (in Latvian). Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- "Igors Pavlovs kļuvis par Šveices augstākās līgas komandas "Jona Lakers" galveno treneri" (in Latvian). Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- Krefeld Profile on www.krefeld-pinguine.de
- Igor Pavlov schießt sich ins Abseits on www.matthiasberlinke.wordpress.com
- Igor Pavlov bleibt bis 2010 in Krefeld on www.eishockey.info
- Haie Trainer: Zum Erfolg verurteilt on www.rundschau-online.de