From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (December 2007)|
|• Total||75.31 km2 (29.08 sq mi)|
|• Density||170/km2 (430/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|Website||Town of Iizuna|
- 13.9 km from east to west. It is 15.6 km in the south north.
- The Torii River flows at the center of the town. The Yaja River that flows from the Mount Reisenji on the west edge of the town is joined. This river forms the river terrace.
- The Madarao River flows from Shinano, and flows on the north side of this town. It joins the Chikuma River via the Nakano city in the east.
- There is an artificial river made 400 years ago.
Media related to Iizuna, Nagano at Wikimedia Commons
- Iizuna official website (Japanese)
|This Nagano Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|