From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ik)
Not to be confused with 1K.
|Look up ik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IK or Ik may mean:
- IK Investment Partners, a European private equity firm
- Imran Khan, Pakistani politician and former cricketer
- Inupiaq language (ISO 639 alpha-2), a group of dialects of the Inuit language, spoken in Alaska
- Ik people of Uganda
- The Ik language
- Ik River in Russia
- IK code, a classification of resistance to mechanical impacts
- an abbreviation for Inverse kinematics, a branch of mechanics
- an acronym for Index Kewensis, a publication maintained by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- an abbreviation for Iparretarrak, the Basque nationalist organization
- the IATA airline designator of Imair Airlines
- the regional code for Ilm-Kreis in Germany
- an abbreviation for the German term Internationale Kerze (international candle), an old photometric unit to measure luminous intensity
- a Dutch word for "I" (the first-person singular personal pronoun in the subject case)
- an abbreviation for the computer game International Karate
- Indigenous knowledge, another name for traditional knowledge such as that held by indigenous peoples
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.