Ikatan Masyarakat Islam Malaysia
|Muslim Community Union of Malaysia|
|Ikatan Masyarakat Islam Malaysia|
|Succeeded by||Parti Keadilan Nasional|
|Politics of Malaysia
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The constitution of Ikatan Masyarakat Islam Malaysia was amended to change the name of the party to the National Justice Party (Malay: Parti Keadilan Nasional) (KeADILan) and launched in 4 April 1999. and subsequently was renamed again as People's Justice Party (Malay: Parti Keadilan Rakyat) (PKR) after the merger with Malaysian People's Party (Malay: Parti Rakyat Malaysia) (PRM) on 3 August 2003.
- List of political parties in Malaysia
- Politics of Malaysia
- Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) or People's Justice Party.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2010)|
- The Far East and Australasia 2003, London: Europa Publications, 2002, ISBN 978-1-85743-133-9
- PKR watershed election, by Azam Aris, Tuesday 26 February 2008, The Edge
- Malaysiakini : PKR launched, promises to be truly multi-racial