Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin
|Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin|
|Genre||Soap opera, Drama|
|Directed by||F.M. Reyes|
Angelika dela Cruz
John Lloyd Cruz
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||125|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original channel||ABS-CBN Network|
|Original run||May 16, 2005– January 27, 2006|
Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin (You Are Everything to Me) is a soap opera directed by F.M. Reyes and broadcast by ABS-CBN in the Philippines. It stars John Lloyd Cruz, Bea Alonzo, Diether Ocampo, Angelika dela Cruz, Rayver Cruz, Shaina Magdayao and Claudine Barretto. It aired from May 16, 2005 to January 27, 2006.
Nea Cruz Fontanilla (Claudine Barretto) and Jasmin Cruz Fontanilla (Bea Alonzo) are sisters, although they haven’t seen each other since Nea was five years old and Nea’s father Larry (Noni Buencamino) abandoned both her and her mother Elena (Jacklyn Jose) to live with the rich Yolanda (Carmi Martin).
Years after their traumatic separation, Nea and Jasmin’s paths cross again. Raised in above-average circumstances by Larry and Yolanda along with her stepsister Hazel (Shaina Magdayao), Jasmin is the resident shy girl in school and the target of pranks by Oliver Ynares (John Lloyd Cruz), the mischievous younger son of the prominent Ynares clan.
As an old-money family, Ynares patriarch Roden (Tirso Cruz III) and matriarch Susana (Hilda Koronel) have given up on the unruly Oliver, setting their hopes instead on the bright, intelligent Ivan (Diether Ocampo) to fulfill their dreams of having a politician in the family. But unknown to Ivan's family - and his beautiful, rich, and devoted girlfriend Karri Medrano (Angelika dela Cruz) - Ivan has a dark secret that he kept hidden from those he loves, which now threatens to destroy the life he has carefully built.
While Jasmin and Oliver’s imperfect lives are about to take an interesting turn, an unexpected change comes from Nea, who is now dead-set on destroying the life of her estranged father. But what brought about this change in Nea? And how will it affect the Ynares family?
On the same day that Nea's mother dies, Nea is picked by a strange man who drugs and takes advantage of her. She later finds out it was Ivan Ynares. Jasmin and Oliver break up due to Nea's rape allegations and also because Oliver thinks Jasmin was cheating on him with her childhood friend.
Nea goes to court, but before it starts she is bombed by Roden's men. Susana leaves the house and breaks up with Roden when she finds out Roden was cheating on her with Yolanda. In response, Roden vowed to take his revenge on the Fontenellier family.
- Nea Fontanilla is the eldest of the Fontanilla sisters. She is talented, dresses well, and does not accept handouts from anybody. She is pursued by Oliver's older brother Ivan.
- Oliver Ynares is Ivan's youngest brother and the least-favored son. A very down-to-earth guy who is also quirky and bubbly, he is the exact opposite of Jasmin, the lass he has fallen for. Ivan and Nea meet through Oliver and it is his craving for bulalo brings him to Nea.
- Jasmin Fontanilla is the sister Nea never stopped looking for. She lives with her father, Larry. Jasmin grew up believing that her mother is Yolanda Gerochi and the only sister she has is Hazel. Despite the many tragedies she has experienced, Jasmin remains optimistic about life. Jasmin is withdrawn; she would rather blend in with the crowd than stand out.
- Ivan Ynares is the favorite son of a business tycoon and the older brother of Oliver. Ivan runs the huge family-owned enterprise that has stakes in logging, furniture making and resort development. He is the childhood sweetheart of Karri Medrano. Eventually, Ivan falls in love with Nea.
- Hazel Fontanilla is the half-sister to both Nea and Jasmin.
- Karri Medrano is a socialite and the childhood sweetheart of Ivan. Karri is the daughter of a sugar magnate from the Visayas and the unica hija[clarification needed] of her parents, Perry and Rosemarie Medrano.
- Elena Cruz is the mother of Nea and Jasmin.
- Larry Fontanilla is the father of Nea, Jasmin, and Hazel. He left Elena for another woman (Yolanda). Larry worked as a driver for Yolanda's family.
- Roden Ynares is the father of Ivan and Oliver and a very shrewd businessman. He is married to Susan Ledesma.
- Susana Ledesma-Ynares is the mother of Ivan and Oliver.
- Yolanda Gerochi is a wealthy woman and the mother of Hazel, Jasmin's half-sister.
- Zsa Zsa Ricafort is Oliver and Jasmin's former classmate. She and Oliver are business partners. They own the bookstore where Jasmin works.
- ""Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin" begins on May 16". Sun Star Manila. Retrieved 2008-07-15.[dead link]
- "A STORY OF TWO SISTERS: Claudine, Bea star in new ABS-CBN teleserye". The Manila Bulletin Online. Retrieved 2008-07-15.[dead link]