From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ike may refer to:
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890–1969), a five-star general in the United States Army and the 34th President of the United States, popularly known as "Ike"
- USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69), the second Nimitz-class supercarrier, also known as the Ike
- Ike: Countdown to D-Day, a 2004 American television film
- Interstate 290 (Illinois), a portion of which is officially named the Dwight D. Eisenhower Expressway, or "the Ike"
- I like Ike, a popular slogan around the 1950s
- Ike (TV miniseries), 1979 television miniseries about Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Ike Davis (born 1987), a first baseman for the New York Mets in Major League Baseball
- Ike Kelley (born 1944), American football player
- Ike Mahoney (1901-1961), American football player
- Ike Petersen (1909-1995), American football player
- Ike Taylor (born 1980), a defensive back for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the NFL
- Ike Turner (1931–2007), an American musician, bandleader, talent scout, and record producer
- a shortened form of the name Isaac or Isaiah
- Alibi Ike, a series of short stories written by Ring Lardner
- Ike, the main character in the video games Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS
- Ike Anwhistle, a character from A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Ike Broflovski, a recurring fictional character in the cartoon series South Park
- Ike, a nickname for the main probe (Isaac Newton) from the mockumentary Alien Planet
- Tropical Storm Ike (disambiguation), six storms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.