From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ike in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ike may refer to:
- Interstate 290 (Illinois), a portion of which is officially named the Dwight D. Eisenhower Expressway, or "the Ike"
- Ike (given name), list of notable people and fictional characters with the name
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890–1969), a five-star general in the United States Army and the 34th President of the United States, popularly known as "Ike"
- I like Ike, a popular slogan around the 1950s, referring to Dwight D. Eisenhower
Art, entertainment, and media
- Ike (miniseries), 1979 television miniseries about Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Ike: Countdown to D-Day, a 2004 American television film
- Tropical Storm Ike (disambiguation), six storms
- USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69), the second Nimitz-class supercarrier, also known as the Ike
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.