Iker Martinez de Lizarduy Lizarribar (born 16 June 1977 in Donostia-San Sebastián, Basque Country) is a Spanish sailor and olympic champion. Martínez de Lizarduy won a gold medal in the 49er class with Xabier Fernandez at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
Iker Martininez is currently skipper for Team Telefónica in the 2011-2012 edition of the Volvo Ocean Race.
- World Championship Malcesine (Italy), 2nd position ;
- European Championship Brest (France), 2nd position ;
- World Championship Kaneohe (United States of America), 1st position ;
- European Championship Grimstad (Norway), 1st position ;
- European Championship Laredo (Spain), 3rd position ;
- Olympic Games Athens (Greece), 1st position ;
- World Championship Athens (Greece), 1st position ;
- European Championship Weymouth (United kingdom), 3rd position ;
- European Championship Marsala (Italy), 1st position ;
- European Championship S'Arena (Spain), 1st position ;
- Olympic Games Beijing (China), 2nd position ;
- Volvo Ocean Race (RTW), 3rd position;
- Barcelona World Race (RTW), 2nd position (with Xabi Fernandez);