From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ikon can mean:
- An alternate spelling of icon
- Ikon Asean, a recent singing competition between Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines
- Ikon (band), an Australian dark wave group
- Ikôn, a portable electronic device from Psion Teklogix
- "The Ikon", or Ikon Gallery, a modern art gallery in Birmingham, England
- Ikons, a box set featuring material recorded by American hard rock band Kiss
- IKON Office Solutions, a document management company
- The Ford Ikon, a sedan version of the Ford Fiesta automobile
- Ikon the Verbal Hologram, former stage name of rapper Vinnie Paz
- Zeiss Ikon, a German optics company
- Ikon, a 1982 novel by Graham Masterton
- Ikon FCL, the video sublabel of Factory Records
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.