Front page (National edition), 11 October 2008
|Type||National daily newspaper|
History and profile
Based on the 2008 survey data from Accertamenti Diffusione Stampa, Il Mattino was the most read daily newspaper in Campania, and according to Audipress, it was one of the most read papers in southern Italy with 975.000 readers in 2011. The same year the paper had a circulation of 79,573 copies.
- Mark Gilbert; Robert K. Nilsson (19 September 2007). Historical Dictionary of Modern Italy. Scarecrow Press. p. 354. ISBN 978-0-8108-6428-3. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Group". Caltagirone Editore. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Il Mattino". Prime Media. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Donatella della Porta; Manuela Caiani (2 June 2004). "The Transformation of Political Mobilisation and Communication in European Public Spheres" (Report). Europub. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- Audipress 2011
- Data for average newspaper circulation in 2008 Accertamenti Diffusione Stampa.