From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ilam may refer to:
- Ilam Province, Iran
- Ilam, Nepal, municipality and tea-producing town in Nepal
- Ilam District, Nepal
- Ilam, New Zealand, a suburb of Christchurch
- Ilam, Staffordshire, a village in England
- Ilam Park, a National Trust property in Ilam, Staffordshire
- Ilam, Swat, Pakistan
- Eelam, also spelled Ilam, a Tamil name for Sri Lanka
- International Library of African Music
- Instituto Latinoamericano de Museos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ilam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.