From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The native form of this personal name is Újlaky-Rejtő Ildikó. This article uses the Western name order.
May 11, 1937 |
She won seven Olympic medals from 1960 to 1976, two gold, three silver, and two bronze. As a senior, she won the women's foil competition at the World Veterans Championships in 1999.
- List of select Jewish fencers
- List of multiple Olympic medalists in one event
- Deaf people in the Olympics
- Griffin, Stan. "A Look Back at Olympic Fencing: Ildiko Uslaky-Rejto". Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- Jewish Sports
- Jews in Sports bio
- Fencing olympic history bio at the Wayback Machine (archived December 15, 2004)
- JDCC bio at the Wayback Machine (archived October 4, 2006)
|Hungarian Sportswoman of The Year