From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ilex is the genus of flowering plants also known as holly.
Ilex or ILEX may also refer to:
- The Institute of Legal Executives, a professional (and examination) body in England & Wales
- HMS Ilex (D61), a British Royal Navy I-class destroyer that served during World War II
- The Ilex Theatre Company at Hollyfield School, Surrey, England
- The International Legal Exchange Program, a student exchange program for law students
- ILEX Press Ltd., a publisher of books on graphics based in Cambridge, England
- Ilex Urban Regeneration Company Ltd., an urban regeneration company set up by the Northern Ireland Executive
- Intelligent Labelling Explorer, an artificial intelligence project at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.