From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ilium (disambiguation))
Ilium and similar can refer to:
- Ilion (Ἴλιον) or, Latinized, Ilium, another name for the legendary city of Troy, hence the title of Homer's Iliad
- Ilium (Epirus), an ancient city in Epirus
- Ilium (Kurt Vonnegut), a fictional New York town in many of Kurt Vonnegut's novels
- Illium, a fictional location in Mass Effect 2
- Ileum (band), a grunge rock band from The Netherlands
- Ilium (band), a melodic power metal band from Newcastle, Australia
- Ilium (novel), a 2003 novel by Dan Simmons
- Ilium 349, a fictional element featured in DC Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.