From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Illés (Hungarian: Elijah) is the name of the following people:
- Béla Illés (born 1968), Hungarian footballer
- Béla Illés (writer) (1895-1974), Hungarian writer and journalist
- Jenö Illés (1877–1951), Hungarian-German cinematographer and film director
- György Illés (1914–2006), Hungarian cinematographer
- Márton Illés (born 1975), Hungarian composer and pianist
Illés may also refer to:
- Illés (band), Hungarian rock band (1960–1973)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.