From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Illescas may refer to:
- Illescas, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
- Illescas Peninsula, Peru
- Cerro Illescas, Peru
- Illescas, Toledo, Spain
- Illescas, Florida, village in Uruguay
- Illescas, Lavalleja, village in Uruguay
- Gonzalo de Illescas (1518? - 1583?) - Spanish historian
- Miguel Illescas (1965- ) - Spanish chess grandmaster
- CB Illescas - Spanish professional basketball team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.