From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Illini can refer to:
- Chief Illiniwek, formerly the mascot of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Illiniwek, a group of six Native American tribes in the upper Mississippi River valley of North America
- Illinois Fighting Illini, the intercollegiate sports teams of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Illini (Amtrak), a passenger train operated by Amtrak
- Illini State Park, an Illinois State Park on the Illinois River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.