From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up illuminator or illuminators in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illuminator may refer to:
- Illuminator (backlight), an electro luminescent backlight used in some Casio watches
- Illuminator (sometimes limner), an artist who adds illustrations and decorations to illuminated manuscripts
- Illuminator, a narrowly focused radar beam whose reflected signal is used to obtain a missile lock-on
- The Illuminator, the New York City based political art collective
- Folkestone Folk/Punk Band Illuminator. from the late 1990s. that featured Dr Chair.
- Progressive Metalcore Band Illuminator. started in 2012. Recorded recent single "Dreamer//Deceiver"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illuminator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.