|Industry||Video game industry|
|Key people||Carl Loodberg, Andreas Alptun|
They specialize in WOW factor applications and games for iPhone, iPad and Google Android and combine engineering and aesthetics to create fun and appealing pieces of work. Some of their strongest sides are graphics, physics simulation, and novel interaction such as accelerometer and multi-touch. They exclusively make in-house productions and no contract work. Illusion Labs was founded autumn 2007 and is located in Malmö, Sweden just across the bridge from Copenhagen, Denmark.
Illusion Labs has produced a number of games for different platforms.
|Game title||Year released||Platform||Notes|
|Gave players the ability to edit and publish their own levels|
- The Inquirer (3 September 2009) - Why are Swedes leading mobile development?
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek (11 August 2008) - How to Make Money off Free iPhone Games
- The independent (21 July 2008) - Claire Beale on Advertising
- Illusion Labs official website
- Blast-A-Way official website
- Foosball official website
- Labyrinth official website
- Labyrinth 2 official website
- Sway official website
- Touchgrind official website
- Touchgrind BMX official website
- "Company". Illusion Labs. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- Booth, Nick (2009-09-03). "Why are Swedes leading mobile development?". The Inquirer. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- Yarow, Jay (2008-08-11). "How to Make Money off Free iPhone Games". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- "Claire Beale on Advertising". The independent. 2008-08-21. Retrieved 2013-03-19.