From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Illyria or Illyrian may refer to:
- Illyria, a region in southern Europe inhabited in antiquity by the Illyrians
- Kingdom of Illyria (1816–1849), a kingdom in the Austria Empire comprising (until 1820) the former Napoleonic Illyrian Provinces and the remainder of Carinthia
- Illyrian languages, a group of ancient dialects that were spoken by the Illyrians
- Illyrian movement, a cultural and literary movement among the South Slavs in the Habsburg Empire in the nineteenth century
- Illyrian Provinces (1809 - 1814), a division of the First French Empire near the Adriatic Sea formed from various ceded Austrian territories
- Illyria (Angel), a fictional character in the Angel TV series created by Joss Whedon
- Illyria (musical), a musical with book, music, and lyrics by Pete Mills
- Illyria (novella), a World Fantasy Award-winning novella by Elizabeth Hand
- Illyria (play), a play by Bryony Lavery.
- Illyria, a county in which William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night is set
- Illyria, a fictional Eastern European country from the play Dirty Hands by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Illyria, a ferry, launched as MV Hebrides
- 1160 Illyria, an asteroid discovered by Karl Wilhelm Reinmuth
- Illyria (cicada), a genus of translucent cicadas
- Illyria (software), an example computer programming language implemented under Lisp
- Iliria (patrol vessel), a 42 metre, 240 ton, Albanian patrol vessel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illyria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.