Ilona Andrews is the pen name of Andrew Gordon and Ilona Gordon, an American husband-and-wife duo who write urban fantasy and romantic fiction together.
Ilona was born in Russia and came to the United States as a teenager. She attended Western Carolina University, where she majored in biochemistry and met her husband Andrew.
Andrew helped Ilona write and submit her first novel, Magic Bites. Its sequel, Magic Burns, reached #32 on the New York Times extended bestseller list in April 2008.
The Gordons live Texas. They have two daughters.
- "A Questionable Client" short story, Kate POV (published in the Dark and Stormy Knights anthology, Ace Books, July 2010, and the Magic Graves anthology, Kindle ebook, September 2011)
- Magic Bites novel, Kate POV, book 1 (Ace Books, March 2007)
- Magic Burns novel, Kate POV, book 2 (Ace Books, April 2008)
- Magic Strikes novel, Kate POV, book 3 (Ace Books, March 2009)
- "Magic Mourns" novella, Andrea POV (published in the Must Love Hellhounds anthology, Ace Books, September 2009)
- Magic Bleeds novel, Kate POV, book 4, (Ace Books, June 2010)
- "Magic Dreams" novella, Jim and Dali POV, book 1 (published in the Hexed anthology, Berkley, July 2011)
- Magic Slays novel, Kate POV, book 5 (Ace Books, May 2011)
- "Magic Gifts" short story, Kate POV (published as a free ebook on the author's website during Christmas 2011, and included within Gunmetal Magic)
- Gunmetal Magic novel, Andrea POV, book 1 (Ace Books, July 2012)
- "Magic Tests" short story, Julie POV (published in the An Apple for the Creature anthology, Ace Books, August 2012, and included within Magic Breaks)
- Magic Rises novel, Kate POV, book 6 (Ace Books, July 2013)
- Magic Breaks novel, Kate POV, book 7 (Ace Books, July 2014)
- "Magic Steals" novella, Jim and Dali POV, book 2 (published in the Night Shift anthology, Ace Books, November 25, 2014) 
- Magic Shifts novel, Kate POV, book 8 (Ace Books, August 4th, 2015)http://www.ilona-andrews.com/
- On the Edge (Ace Books, September 2009)
- Bayou Moon (Ace Books, September 2010)
- Fate's Edge (Ace Books, November 2011)
- Steel's Edge (Ace Books, December 2012)
- Silent Blade (eBook, Samhain Publishing, June 2009)
- Silver Shark (eBook, Samhain Publishing, April 2011)
Innkeeper, or Dina Demille
- Clean Sweep (December 2013)
- Sweep in Peace
- Burn for me (Avon Romance, October 2014)
- "Grace of Small Magics" (published in The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance anthology, March 2009 and Under Her Skin)
- "Of Swine and Roses" March 2011
- "Alphas: Origins" (published in Angels of Darkness anthology, October 2011)
- "Questing Beast"
- "A Mere Formality"