Ilona Novák (born May 16, 1925) is a former Hungarian swimmer and Olympic champion.
She was born in Budapest.
She competed at the 1948 Olympic Games in London, where she finished 4th in 100 m backstroke, and 5th in 4×100 m freestyle relay.
At the 1952 Olympic Games in Helsinki, she received a gold medal in 4×100 m freestyle relay as captain of the Hungarian team.
She was inducted into the International Swimming Hall of Fame in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in 1973, together with her sister, Éva Novák-Gerard.
- 1912: Great Britain (Moore, Fletcher, Speirs, Steer)
- 1920: USA (Woodridge, Schroth, Guest, Bleibtrey)
- 1924: USA (Donnelly, Ederle, Lackie, Wehselau)
- 1928: USA (Lambert, Osipowich, Saville, Norelius)
- 1932: USA (Johns, Saville, McKim, Madison)
- 1936: Netherlands (Selbach, Wagner, Den Ouden, Mastenbroek)
- 1948: USA (Corridon, Kalama, Helser, Curtis)
- 1952: Hungary (I. Novák, Temes, E. Novák, Szőke)
- 1956: Australia (Fraser, Leech, Morgan, Crapp)
- 1960: USA (Spillane, Stobs, Wood, von Saltza)
- 1964: USA (Stouder, de Varona, Watson, Ellis)
- 1968: USA (Barkman, Gustavson, Pedersen, Henne)
- 1972: USA (Babashoff, Barkman, Kemp, Neilson)
- 1976: USA (Peyton, Sterkel, Babashoff, Boglioli)
- 1980: East Germany (Krause, Metschuck, Diers, Hülsenbeck)
- 1984: USA (Johnson, Steinseifer, Torres, Hogshead)
- 1988: East Germany (Otto, Meißner, Hunger, Stellmach)
- 1992: USA (Haislett, Martino, Thompson, Torres)
- 1996: USA (Martino, Van Dyken, Fox, Thompson)
- 2000: USA (Van Dyken, Shealy, Thompson, Torres)
- 2004: Australia (Mills, Lenton, Thomas, Henry)
- 2008: Netherlands (Dekker, Kromowidjojo, Heemskerk, Veldhuis)
- 2012: Australia (Coutts, Campbell, Elmslie, Schlanger)