January 18, 1988 |
Moscow, Soviet Union
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||192 lb (87 kg; 13 st 10 lb)|
|SKA Saint Petersburg
Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod
Atlant Moscow Oblast
|NHL Draft||144th overall, 2007
Ilya Kablukov (born January 18, 1988) is a Russian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with SKA Saint Petersburg of the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). Kablukov was selected by the Vancouver Canucks in the 5th round (146th overall) of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.
He was playing with Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod in the Kontinental Hockey League before signed on July 21 with league rival HC Spartak Moscow. Was drafted by the Vancouver Canucks in 2007 but has never played a game with them.
- "Ilya Kablukov". eurohockey.net. Retrieved June 16, 2008.
- Ilya Kablukov's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Ilya Kablukov profile at Eurohockey.com
- Ilya Kablukov's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Ilya Kablukov's player profile at NHL.com
- Ilya Kablukov's player profile at RussianProspects.com
|This biographical article relating to a Russian ice hockey winger is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|