11 May 1970|
Ilya Nikiforov (born 11 May 1970, Leningrad) is a Russian lawyer, managing partner at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, and lecturer at the Department of Civil Law at Saint Petersburg State University School of Law.
ABA (American Bar Association): Russia-Eurasia Committee Vice-Chair (2009- ).
Contributed to production of Russian versions of IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration; IBA Guidelines on Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration; Russia Arbitration Guide 
Ilya Nikiforov holds a distinct place in the Best Lawyers 2013 rating. He has been recommended for a record-breaking 10 practice areas. These are arbitration and mediation, corporate, information technology, IP, international arbitration, investment, labor and employment, litigation, M&A and project finance. 
- Contributed to: Commentary to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (ed. A.P.Sergeyev), parts 1-4 (Part 1, 2004, 2011; Part 2, 2005, 2011; Part 3, 2011; Part 4, 2007, 2012).
- Contributed to: Civil Law. Textbook. Volumes 1, 2, 3. A.P. Sergeyev (ed.). Moscow, 2007, 2008, 2009.
- Litigating in Europe: Is the System of Enforcing Judgments Effective? — Enforcement of Judgments in Russia // Dispute Resolution International. 2007. Vol.1. № 2.
- Using FIDIC Contracts in Eastern Europe // International Construction Law Review. October 2000. LLP Publishing.
- Ilya Nikiforov, Elena Sokolova. International joint ventures — Russia // Joint ventures in the international arena. Second edition. ABA Section of International Law. 2010.
- The Digest of Commercial Laws of the Russian Federation // Digests of Commercial Laws of the World. S. Kinsella, P. Comeaux, ed. Oceana. 1999—2005; 1998—2011.
- Ilya Nikiforov, Alexander Gurkov. Russian Federation – International Commercial Arbitration // The Paris Journal of International Arbitration. 2011. № 1.
- Ilya Nikiforov, Alexander Gurkov. Panorama of Eastern-European case law // The Paris Journal of International Arbitration. 2010/1.
- Arbitration in the Russian Federation // International Commercial Arbitration Practice in the 21st Century, Paul Mason & Horacio Grigera-Naon (eds), Lexis-Nexis, 2010.
- "18.Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev and partners - List of largest European law firms 2012".
- "Ilya Nikiforov - St.Petersburg State University".
- "Commission for Human Rights of the Association of Lawyers of Russia".
- "Treteyskiy Sud Journal - Editorial Board".
- "ICC Experts".
- "International Bar Association - Arbitration Committee".
- "IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration - in Russian".
- "IBA Guidelines on Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration - in Russian".
- "IBA Country Arbitration Guides - Russia".
- "Ilya Nikiforov - Using FIDIC Contracts in Eastern Europe".