From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up imaginary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Imaginary can refer to:
- Imaginary (sociology), a concept in sociology
- The Imaginary (psychoanalysis), a concept by Jacques Lacan
- Imaginary number, a concept in mathematics
- Imaginary time, a concept in physics
- Imagination, a mental faculty
- Object of the mind, an object of the imagination
- Imaginary friend
- Imaginary Records, a record label
- "Imaginary" (song), a song by Evanescence
- The Imaginary (Sartre), a philosophical work by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Imaginary (exhibition), a mathematical art exhibition by the Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.