From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up imagine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Imagine may refer to:
John Lennon's song
- Imagine (album), a 1971 album by John Lennon
- Imagine (Armin van Buuren album) (2008)
- Imagine (Eva Cassidy album) (2002)
- "Imagine" (Tone Damli song), a song by Tone Damli featuring Eric Saade
- "I Can Only Imagine" (MercyMe song) or "Imagine"
- Imagine, a 2000 album by Aaron Benward
- "Imagine", a song by Snoop Dogg from Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
Film and television
- Imagine (TV series), a BBC arts show
- Imagine (2012 film), a 2012 Polish film
- Imagine (2014 film), an upcoming American film
- Imagine Entertainment, a production company founded by Brian Grazer and Ron Howard
- Imagine (video game series), a series of Nintendo DS and Wii games
- Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine, a MMORPG
- Imagine Software, a UK video game company
- Imagine (AD&D magazine), an adventure-games magazine
- Imagine (educational magazine), an educational periodical for 7th-12th graders
- Imagine Publishing, a UK-based magazine publisher
- Imagine, a 1970s comics magazine published by Star Reach
- Imagine, the journal of the Socialist Party of Canada
- Imagine (3D modeling software), a 3D modeling and ray tracing program
- Imagine (graphics software), an image and animation viewer for Windows
- Imagine Software (US), a developer of investment software
- Imagine (horse), an Irish Thoroughbred racehorse
- Imagine: How Creativity Works, a 2012 book by Jonah Lehrer
- Imagine Communications, an Irish ISP and telephone operator
- Imagine... A Fantasy in the Sky, a fireworks show at the Disneyland Resort in California, U.S.
- Ikarus Imagine, a German hang glider design
- Imaginary (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Imagine"
- Imagén, a Puerto Rican fashion magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.