Imam Sadiq University
|Imam Sadegh University|
|دانشگاه امام صادق|
|Location||Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran|
Established in 1982, the goal of the university is to bridge the gap between Islamic researchs and modern studies, especially humanities. This university is also known as a conservative center which train political officials of Iran's Islamic state. The students have strong loyalty to the Islamic revolution and the ideals of Ayatollah Khomeini, who become accepted through a strict staging process and the ideological admissions.
The university offers Ph.D. degrees in various fields such as political science, economics, Islamic jurisprudence, law (private law , public law, criminal law, international law) and communications. It currently has 8 colleges in operation.
- Saeed Jalili, former Secretary of Supreme National Security Council and Iran's nuclear negotiator.
- Mohammad Sarafraz,Head of IRIB
- Ali Bagheri, Senior diplomat and Deputy Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council
- Mohammad Hosseini, Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance
- Mohsen Esmaeili, jurist and member of the Guardian Council
- Kazim Jalali, MP
- Ruhollah Ahmadzadeh, Former Vice President and Head of Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization
- Abdollah Ramezanzadeh, Politician
- Mostafa Kavakebian, Politician
- Mohammad Ali Hosseini, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ambassador to Italy
- Kamaladin Pirmoazzen, MP
- Reza Najafi, Ambassador to the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Seyed Ali Mohammad Mousavi, Senior Diplomat, Secretary General of D8 organisation
- Hesamodin Ashna, The president's Advisor
- Ghazanfar Roknabadi, Ambassador to Lebanon
- Peyman Jebelli, Ambassador to Tunisia
- Alireza Enayati, Ambassador to Kuwait
- Ali Akbar Rezaei, Ambassador to Cyprus
- Samad ali Lakizadeh, Ambassador to Poland and Lithuania
- Mostafa Dolatyar , Senior Diplomat and nuclear negotiator
- Davoud Manzour, Deputy Iranian Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance
- Mohammad Hadi Homayoun, Deputy Iranian Minister of Culture
- Mohammad Hadi Zahedi Vafa, Deputy Iranian Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance
- Mohamad Bagher Khorramshad, Director of the Islamic Culture and Relations Organization
. . .
- Ailing Official Highlights Concentration of Power in Iran .
- Head Of Iran's Top Clerical Body Dies
- Iran’s 'democratic elections’ only missing one thing - choice
- Mahdavi Kani's death leaves room for hard-liners to expand
|This Iran university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|