From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imhotep can refer to
- Imhotep, an ancient Egyptian architect, physician, and court official.
- Amenhotep III (sometimes read as Amenophis III), the ninth pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty of ancient Egypt.
- "Project IMHOTEP" is the name of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a mentoring program for minority students
- Imhotep Institute Charter High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Arts and entertainment
- Imhotep (musician), real name Pascal Perez, French DJ, mixer, beat maker, songwriter and producer and founding member of the French hip hop band IAM
- "Im-Ho-Tep (Pharaoh's Curse)" is a song by American heavy metal band Iced Earth.
- Imhotep (video game) for the Commodore 64 platform.
- The mortuary priest in Agatha Christie's novel Death Comes as the End.
- Imhotep/K'tano character in the series Stargate.
- Imhotep (character) is the name of a fictional character in The Mummy (franchise)
- 1813 Imhotep is a Main-belt Asteroid.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.