From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up immigrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An immigrant is a person who moves to another country.
Immigrant may also refer to:
- The Immigrant (1915 film), a feature film produced by Jesse Lasky
- The Immigrant (1917 film), a 1917 short comedy film written and directed by Charles Chaplin
- The Immigrant (2013 film), a 2013 American film
- The Immigrant: A New American Musical, a musical based on a play by Mark Harelik
- "The Immigrant", a 1975 song by Neil Sedaka
- "Immigrant Song", a 1970 song by Led Zeppelin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.