Imperial Botanical Beach Hotel
|Imperial Botanical Beach Hotel|
|Management||Imperial Hotels Group|
|Number of rooms||229|
|Number of suites||7|
The hotel is located in the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, Africa's largest fresh-water lake, approximately 42 kilometres (26 mi), by road, south of Kampala, Uganda's capital city. This location is adjacent to the Entebbe Botanical Gardens. The coordinates of the hotel are:00 03 33N, 32 28 50E (Latitude:0.05917; Longitude:32.48056).
The Imperial Botanical Beach Hotel is nestled adjacent to the 26 acres (11 ha) Entebbe Botanical Gardens and sits next to its sister property, the Imperial Golf View Hotel and the Entebbe Golf Course. The hotel has a total of 229 rooms, of which four (4) are executive rooms and seven (7) are suites. Of the suites, four (4) are presidential suites.
The hotel is a member of the Imperial Hotels Group, which consists of six hotels; three in Entebbe and three in Kampala. As of July 2014, the real estate holdings of the Imperial Hotels Group include:
- Imperial Hotels Group Homepage
- Overview at Hotelsinuganda.com
- Hotel Overview at Ugandatravelguide.com
- Map Showing Entebbe and Kampala with Distance Marker
- Hotel Profile at Southtravels.com
- Tebajjukira, Madinah (13 December 2009). "Uganda: Karim's Hotel Equatorial Becomes Mall". New Vision via AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 12 July 2014.
|This article about a hotel or resort in Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Uganda is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|