|Service type||Bus services|
In December 2001 it commenced operating route H1 from Harlow to Loughton. In December 2009 it ceased operating route H1 however in 2010 the company was summoned to a public inquiry instigated by the Transport Commissioner over complaints of poor service during H1's final months.
Imperial Buses also operate charter services through its London Routemaster Bus Company subsidiary. This fleet consists of heritage buses including AEC Routemasters. The fleet livery closely resembles that of the former London Country.
- Companies House extract company no 3487056 Imperial Bus Company Limited
- Welcome to the Imperial Bus Company website... Imperial Buses
- "Bus Operators". Essex County Council. 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Public Transport Timetables". Thurrock Council. 23 August 2013. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- "New bus service set to start up". Thurrock Gazette. 20 April 2012. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- TWH Bus and Coach 55 service will replace Imperial Bus Company Ltd's H1 route East London & West Essex Guardian 15 December 2009
- Tobin, Edmund (23 March 2010). "Imperial Bus Company Ltd called to inquiry by Transport Commissioner". East London and West Essex Guardian Series. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- Companies House extract company no 5246677 London Routemaster Bus Co Limited
- Buses available for hire... London Bus Routemaster Company
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Imperial Buses (bus company).|