From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Implantation may have the following meanings.
- Implantation (human embryo), an event that occurs early in human pregnancy in which the human embryo adheres to the wall of the uterus
- Ion implantation, insertion of ions, in semiconductor device fabrication
- Implant (medicine), insertion of implants
- Endometrial transplantation as part of the theory of retrograde menstruation in endometriosis
- The dictionary definition of embryo at Wiktionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.