From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up implement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Implement may refer to:
- Implements (Java), an abstract type used to specify an interface in Java programing language
- Implementation, the process for putting a design, plan or policy into effect
- Tool, any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal
- Implements of Hell, an album by the Belgian aggrotech act Suicide Commando
- Implementer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.